23/01/2012

MIke CHeck TEsting TEsting.........................


Shame on you if you’ve never taken a minute or two to thank your deity for the invention of the blogosphere. 
 Shame on you if you are in the category of those who start a blog, post a very appealing first post, leave your would be followers waiting by the edge of their seats for your next post then you just drop dead and disappear from cyberspace. Shame on you if you hide under the cover of anonymity and post uncalled for hateful comments just because you can (you should get a hobby or something). 
 
Shame on me for lacking manners (this is not a way to start a maiden post on ones blog. #ShiftDelete.) Let’s pick that from the start again.
Blogging places in our hands a blank canvas, a painting brush and a bucket of paint. With a creative mind, there are no boundaries as to what you can do and where you can go. There are no rules other than those dictated by a conscious mind and discipline. Unlike mainstream media, you don’t need an editor to change your line of thought or a panel to decide whether your work will make it to the publisher’s desk. It hence calls for higher discipline being your own alpha and omega. Don’t blog stuff that would make you wish the ground could cave in beneath you if your mum were to come across them.
About my blog!!?? Eeeh lemmi see *scratches head*…My blog will cover everything under the sky (ok. once in a while I might go beyond our realm #AsTheSpiritLeads *wink wink*). It will cover my experiences, my opinions, my imaginations, my excursions, my love life *scratch that* et cetera. You will get to know from my perspective when a nose is pulled #YouShouldKnowPeople, when an alien lands in our parliament *with NASA’s clearance of cause*, when Arsenal is winning matches (there are a million other places to refer to when we are losing so don’t wait for it from me). Political opinion will be an integral part of this blog so be sure to get enough posts on that (I promise to be issue driven and unbiased).
Disclaimer: The posts found herein are the sole work of the author. The text contains the author’s opinion unless otherwise stated. All posts are copyrighted and express authority must be sought before replication to any other blog or media *ok that covers SOPA and PIPA, right?*.  Let’s do this. My name is Mwangi Gituro.........








                                                                                                                             

                                                                                                           $£€.ForexOnly.$£€™   

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mwangi,
    finally checked out the blog! I'm starting from scratch and i love it already!

    Caroline

    ReplyDelete